Punisher War Zone (Former SHH members)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Punisher War Zone (Former SHH members)

The Punisher SHH forums are down, so now we've created this forum to continue discussing our love for all things Punisher.

3 posters

Star Wars TV series finally in fruition?

Brendan
    Brendan
    Admin

Star Wars TV series finally in fruition? Empty Star Wars TV series finally in fruition?

Post  Brendan Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:11 am

source: http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=25481

George Lucas has revealed that he and his team are about to write material for a live-action STAR WARS show. According to Lucas, the show will center around minor characters from the mythology between REVENGE OF THE SITH and the original STAR WARS. We will follow the Rebel Alliance as it slowly gains strength against the Empire. There will be no storm troopers nor Jedi.

When reached for a comment about his motivation for developing the series, Lucas said "CHA-CHING, BITCHES!!", set a fist-full of hundred dollar bills on fire and then rolled off down a hill into a huge mountain of ice cream.
    Kable24
    Kable24

Star Wars TV series finally in fruition? Empty Re: Star Wars TV series finally in fruition?

Post  Kable24 Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:27 am

I hope this has high production values. Sci-Fi can look very cheap on tv. I hope it has a lot of Bounty Hunters in it too.
    screams
    screams

Star Wars TV series finally in fruition? Empty Re: Star Wars TV series finally in fruition?

Post  screams Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:53 pm

Although, no Jedi is kind of weird. I would love it if they could explore some new Jedi characters.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:25 am