Punisher War Zone (Former SHH members)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Punisher War Zone (Former SHH members)

The Punisher SHH forums are down, so now we've created this forum to continue discussing our love for all things Punisher.

4 posters

slavers Fan Film

Sgt.Castle
    Sgt.Castle

slavers Fan Film Empty slavers Fan Film

Post  Sgt.Castle Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:35 pm

I found a Slavers Fan Film on Google Video, and I have to say, its not all that bad. Its a little cheap and The Actings a little off (the guys playing the cops suck), but the Writting is Pretty Good, and the Guy playing Frank did a pretty good Job.

<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=1129882594055072727&hl=en&fs=true" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>
    Brendan
    Brendan
    Admin

slavers Fan Film Empty Re: slavers Fan Film

Post  Brendan Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:25 am

Here is the link. I don't know how to get this thing to work just yet on the video embedding, but I'll figure it out later. I haven't watched it yet. I'll tell you what I think once I do.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1129882594055072727&hl=en
    Brendan
    Brendan
    Admin

Post  Brendan Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:58 am

I'm sorry, but just another crappy fan film. Back in high school, I used to try and make action movies with kids running around with plastic handguns and wrestling with each other in the backyards of suburban neighborhoods too. Almost didn't stop until someone was smart enough to tell me to my face that they sucked ass. Hopefully someone will tell this guy the same, otherwise he might continue posting more bad movies on the internet.
    Sgt.Castle
    Sgt.Castle

Post  Sgt.Castle Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:09 pm

Brendan wrote:I'm sorry, but just another crappy fan film. Back in high school, I used to try and make action movies with kids running around with plastic handguns and wrestling with each other in the backyards of suburban neighborhoods too. Almost didn't stop until someone was smart enough to tell me to my face that they sucked ass. Hopefully someone will tell this guy the same, otherwise he might continue posting more bad movies on the internet.

Sadly this is Gold compared to all the other Punisher Fan Films I've Watched. Can't seem to find any Descent ones.

I'm Working on a Deapool Fan Film as a matter of Fact.
    Brendan
    Brendan
    Admin

Post  Brendan Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:34 pm

Sgt.Castle wrote:
    Brendan wrote:I'm sorry, but just another crappy fan film. Back in high school, I used to try and make action movies with kids running around with plastic handguns and wrestling with each other in the backyards of suburban neighborhoods too. Almost didn't stop until someone was smart enough to tell me to my face that they sucked ass. Hopefully someone will tell this guy the same, otherwise he might continue posting more bad movies on the internet.

Sadly this is Gold compared to all the other Punisher Fan Films I've Watched. Can't seem to find any Descent ones.

I'm Working on a Deapool Fan Film as a matter of Fact.

I'm personally not a "fan" of fan films. I don't see any point in making them unless you have some money to do something cool with it.

The best Punisher fan film I've seen is this:

Kable24
    Kable24

Post  Kable24 Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:59 am

I've only ever seen one decent Punisher Fan film and it's the one with Wolverine in it. But they can never get a guy to play the Punisher right. The voice is always forced.

I remember as a teenager I had a VHS camcorder and my friends and I would lug that thing everywhere and film stuff. We did stupid trailers and skits. We knew they were crap. I filmed a fake fist fight in my back year once, and I have footage of my one friend actually connecting on a punch and you can hear it on the mic. So damn funny at the time.
    Balthus Dire
    Balthus Dire

Post  Balthus Dire Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:26 pm

Kable24 wrote:I've only ever seen one decent Punisher Fan film and it's the one with Wolverine in it. But they can never get a guy to play the Punisher right. The voice is always forced.

I remember as a teenager I had a VHS camcorder and my friends and I would lug that thing everywhere and film stuff. We did stupid trailers and skits. We knew they were crap. I filmed a fake fist fight in my back year once, and I have footage of my one friend actually connecting on a punch and you can hear it on the mic. So damn funny at the time.

I met that guy. I think his name was Corey Sosner. I thought that fan film was alright, though it was really poorly acted. The writing was bad, too. Great production value though. I remember meeting the guy and at the time 04 Punisher was just coming out, and he was blasting the shit out of Tom Jane. He was saying how he thought The Punisher shouldn't be protrayed as a girlie pretty boy, blah blah blah......and then he went ahead and cast himself as The Punisher. Laughing

I'm actually writing a Punisher short right now that I hope to shoot. I know everyone and their mother says that, but if I get around to it you guys will be the first to know.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:02 pm