Punisher War Zone (Former SHH members)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Punisher War Zone (Former SHH members)

The Punisher SHH forums are down, so now we've created this forum to continue discussing our love for all things Punisher.

+8
fat freddys cat
Balthus Dire
Kable24
screams
Punisher_MAX
Brendan
Sgt.Castle
Team Andino
12 posters

Who did you like most as The Punisher

Balthus Dire
    Balthus Dire

Who did you like most as The Punisher - Page 3 Empty Re: Who did you like most as The Punisher

Post  Balthus Dire Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:44 am

Mike wrote:The Russian fight was a nice balance of brutality and dark comedy. The LBJ fight should have topped it, but it just came off kind of lacking.

I thought the LBJ fight was cool, but it could've been better. I also thought he should've killed LBJ in that scene rather than just shooting him afterwards. He's such a hated character and his death doesn't really pay off, he just kinda falls off camera.
    Punisher_MAX
    Punisher_MAX

Who did you like most as The Punisher - Page 3 Empty Re: Who did you like most as The Punisher

Post  Punisher_MAX Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:57 pm

I will admit that the 04 Skull is way better than the new one. I love the 04 Skull
    Mike
    Mike

Post  Mike Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:44 pm

Yeah, you could actually see it.
    Punisher_MAX
    Punisher_MAX

Post  Punisher_MAX Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:45 am

well that and it actually looks more menacing
    Mike
    Mike

Post  Mike Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:55 pm

This - "Those who do evil to others - the killers, the rapists, psychos, sadists - you will come to know me well. Frank Castle is dead. Call me... The Punisher." Oh, also "This is how I've been saying hi to people lately".

It's too bad Stevenson didn't really get any good lines in the movie, and was saddled with shit like "don't die on me".
    kt7777
    kt7777

Post  kt7777 Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:15 am

Balthus Dire wrote:
    Mike wrote:The Russian fight was a nice balance of brutality and dark comedy. The LBJ fight should have topped it, but it just came off kind of lacking.

I thought the LBJ fight was cool, but it could've been better. I also thought he should've killed LBJ in that scene rather than just shooting him afterwards. He's such a hated character and his death doesn't really pay off, he just kinda falls off camera.
    Yeah I feel the sameway in Lexi script the fight was more brutal and longer.In the film it was way too short.And I wish the fight between Jigsaw&Frank was longer too.
    Blitzkrieg Bop
    Blitzkrieg Bop

Post  Blitzkrieg Bop Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:34 am

Yes, the 08 skull is a bit faded, but I love it. It looks great and it's the first time we've ever gotten a bandoleer for the teeth in a Castle flick.

Who did you like most as The Punisher - Page 3 Punisher

Love it, love it, love it, love it.
    kt7777
    kt7777

Post  kt7777 Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:51 am

Blitzkrieg Bop wrote:Yes, the 08 skull is a bit faded, but I love it. It looks great and it's the first time we've ever gotten a bandoleer for the teeth in a Castle flick.

That poster is so badass& my favorite one:)
    Mike
    Mike

Post  Mike Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:24 pm

Blitzkrieg Bop wrote:Yes, the 08 skull is a bit faded, but I love it. It looks great and it's the first time we've ever gotten a bandoleer for the teeth in a Castle flick.

There aren't any bandoliers on there, it's just a skull spray painted on a vest, and kinda crappily painted on one at that.
    Blitzkrieg Bop
    Blitzkrieg Bop

Post  Blitzkrieg Bop Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:49 pm

Mike wrote:

There aren't any bandoliers on there, it's just a skull spray painted on a vest, and kinda crappily painted on one at that.
    They're not that visible, but there are bandoliers.

Who did you like most as The Punisher - Page 3 Teh_panisseri
    Balthus Dire
    Balthus Dire

Post  Balthus Dire Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:23 pm

[quote="Blitzkrieg Bop"]
    Mike wrote:
    They're not that visible, but there are bandoliers.

Who did you like most as The Punisher - Page 3 Teh_panisseri

I love that picture.
    fat freddys cat
    fat freddys cat

Post  fat freddys cat Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:45 pm

Have to say just watched all three punisher movies and Still like em all , only 04 Punisher really for me looks the part with Dolph with no Skull on chest and Ray having the Really faded one that is really not visable in quite a few scenes, Tom Jane in the 04 flick looks the Part the best for me,

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:48 am