Punisher War Zone (Former SHH members)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Punisher War Zone (Former SHH members)

The Punisher SHH forums are down, so now we've created this forum to continue discussing our love for all things Punisher.

3 posters

My small collection of Short Films

Brendan
    Brendan
    Admin

My small collection of Short Films Empty My small collection of Short Films

Post  Brendan Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:50 pm

No one has taken the liberty yet to post something in here, but I hope they will. I'll start by posting some films I've worked on.

Here are a couple of short three minute movies I made for a video production class.

Here is a trailer for one of my upcoming film that's not quite done yet. Right now I have a 12 minute rough cut but don't want to be showing it around until its 100% finished. Its a comedy about a group of friends who keep a zombie chained up in their basement.

Also, if you have the time, here is my first short I made outside of High School. Its a horror movie done in the style of a Twilight Zone episode.. sort of. There are a lot of flaws I'm hoping to one day go back and fix, cause I get criticized for them a lot, but I'm satisfied with it as being my first semi-serious short film.

I don't want to post the youtube link either cause the quality is not as good, but you can watch the film at the following link:

http://onthelamproductions.blogspot.com/2008/09/call-now-on-vimeo.html
    Sgt.Castle
    Sgt.Castle

My small collection of Short Films Empty Re: My small collection of Short Films

Post  Sgt.Castle Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:16 am

I have a couple of Screenplays, and a shitload of art work I'll be posting eventually.

Plus awsome short films Brendan cyclops
    Punisherknife.com
    Punisherknife.com

Post  Punisherknife.com Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:24 am

Great Work: Keep Going.!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:56 pm