Punisher War Zone (Former SHH members)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Punisher War Zone (Former SHH members)

The Punisher SHH forums are down, so now we've created this forum to continue discussing our love for all things Punisher.

3 posters

Attracting New Members

Brendan
    Brendan
    Admin

Attracting New Members Empty Attracting New Members

Post  Brendan Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:33 am

I'm just brainstorming a few ideas for how this forum can attract new members. I want to leave all of this up for discussion so everyone's ideas are heard. These aren't things I'm planning on but I want to know if people are up for them. If you like an idea then we'll try it out. If not then we'll forget about it completely.

Should we keep all categories strictly Punisher themed? Of course we can keep Punisher: War Zone, Past Punisher Films, and the Comics categories at the top of the site, but at the bottom we can add other things as well. Maybe some other comic books or films that you guys think are capable of continuing further discussions on. Maybe Watchmen, TDK, or even horror movies or other film genres. If you guys are fans of a TV series like Lost or Battlestar we could do that too. Video games also. Maybe even a review section. If anyone feels like playing the part of Roger Ebert and writing full on reviews for movies, tv shows, games, comics, we can post all of those in one category that anyone can contribute to.

I myself am a film student. I also know a lot of comic book fans out there are aspiring writers and artists. We can make a category for that as well that doesn't have to be made strictly for Punisher related works. I'm not a big fan of fan art but I know a lot of people out there are so that too can tie in with the creative arts section.

Do you guys want an official name for the site other than Punisher War Zone? Or should we just keep it the way it is, at least for now?

Or do you guys like the way the forum is now? Straight and simple with not too many members. If this is something we all like then I won't bother.

I made this forum for you guys so its all up to you. Whatever you want and can agree on, I'll try and make it happen. So please, suggest away!

I also just added a chat box at the bottom of the page in case any of you guys are online at the same time and have something you want to talk about.

Last edited by Brendan on Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    screams
    screams

Attracting New Members Empty Re: Attracting New Members

Post  screams Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:56 pm

I think it would be cool to make it a little more open. I mean, even if I liked it a lot, I know PWZ wasn't a very popular Punisher movie and not a lot of people are going to be drawn to a site that is mostly for discussion of the movie. The name is cool for the site, but we can't talk about the same movie forever... unless they make a sequel! Very Happy
    Blitzkrieg Bop
    Blitzkrieg Bop

Post  Blitzkrieg Bop Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:34 am

I'll mull over some name ideas. PWZ sounds good, I just think it can be better. Like I said before, I want this to be the site people think of when the topic of Punisher forums comes up.
    Brendan
    Brendan
    Admin

Post  Brendan Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:26 am

Blitzkrieg Bop wrote:I'll mull over some name ideas. PWZ sounds good, I just think it can be better. Like I said before, I want this to be the site people think of when the topic of Punisher forums comes up.

Cool, just avoid any names that sound lame like gangster punisher army.
    Blitzkrieg Bop
    Blitzkrieg Bop

Post  Blitzkrieg Bop Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:36 am

Brendan wrote:
    Blitzkrieg Bop wrote:I'll mull over some name ideas. PWZ sounds good, I just think it can be better. Like I said before, I want this to be the site people think of when the topic of Punisher forums comes up.

Cool, just avoid any names that sound lame like gangster punisher army.
    Oh, ok...............

*Scratches first name off list

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:15 am