Punisher War Zone (Former SHH members)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Punisher War Zone (Former SHH members)

The Punisher SHH forums are down, so now we've created this forum to continue discussing our love for all things Punisher.

+7
fat freddys cat
Punisher_MAX
screams
Kable24
Sgt.Castle
Team Andino
Brendan
11 posters

DVD Release

Brendan
    Brendan
    Admin

DVD Release Empty DVD Release

Post  Brendan Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:47 pm

A reminder of the DVD release for March 17

DVD Release L_aa7bf6fa3d16489ea23e2b832bf21acc

DVD Release 51vMb5kcjjL._SS500_

DVD Release L_6a67e2193a4d4aea9012127e5153150b

2-DISC SPECIAL EDITION DVD SPECIAL FEATURE
    DISC ONE
    • “The Making of Punisher: War Zone” featurette
    • “Training to Become The Punisher” featurette
    • “The Weapons of The Punisher” featurette
    • “Meet Jigsaw” featurette
    • “Creating the Look of The Punisher” featurette
    • Audio commentary with Director Lexi Alexander and Director of Photography Steve Gainer, ASC
    • Theatrical trailer
    *Special features Subject to change

DISC TWO
    • Digital Copy of the feature film
    *Special features Subject to change

BLU-RAY SPECIAL FEATURES
    DISC ONE
    • “The Making of Punisher: War Zone” featurette
    • “Training to Become The Punisher” featurette
    • “The Weapons of The Punisher” featurette
    • “Meet Jigsaw” featurette
    • “Creating the Look of The Punisher” featurette
    • Audio commentary with Director Lexi Alexander and Director of Photography Steve Gainer, ASC
    • “MoLog” - Movie Blog network connected community and interactive movie blog tool set
    • Theatrical trailer

DISC TWO
    • Standard Definition Digital Copy of the feature film

Last edited by Brendan on Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Team Andino
    Team Andino

DVD Release Empty Re: DVD Release

Post  Team Andino Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:50 pm

I enjoyed it enough that I'll pick it up but I might not be able to as soon as it comes out. I'm happy though that the cover of the DVD looks nice! What can I say I'm a nerd for good covers.
    Sgt.Castle
    Sgt.Castle

Post  Sgt.Castle Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:02 pm

I'm so lucky, my B-day is the 14th, so I'll definatley pick this up with my B-day money hahaha!
    Kable24
    Kable24

Post  Kable24 Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:02 pm

Looking forward to the Blu-Ray version of this. It maye not be my favorite Punisher, but it was fun and cheesy as all.
    screams
    screams

Post  screams Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:25 pm

I still wish that the single disc version of the DVD and the collector's edition would swap covers.
    Punisher_MAX
    Punisher_MAX

Post  Punisher_MAX Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:27 pm

i'll probably buy it or have someone buy it for me.
    fat freddys cat
    fat freddys cat

Post  fat freddys cat Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:36 am

am getting both as soon as there out !!!

(hopefully)lol
    screams
    screams

Post  screams Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:04 pm

Is the single disc edition basically the same as the two disc set, just without the digital copy? Are there any differences other than that?

EDIT: Also, Amazon had it posted as Punisher 2: War Zone. I sent a correction request so they can maybe change it.
    Brendan
    Brendan
    Admin

Post  Brendan Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:15 pm

screams wrote:Is the single disc edition basically the same as the two disc set, just without the digital copy? Are there any differences other than that?

EDIT: Also, Amazon had it posted as Punisher 2: War Zone. I sent a correction request so they can maybe change it.

The single disc doesn't include the special features. These two disc special editions that include the digital copy can be a little deceiving. Just keep in mind that anything that's released without the special edition label will most likely not include the extras.
    screams
    screams

Post  screams Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:44 pm

I just want the special features, but I don't need a digital copy. I can just download it if I want to watch it on my computer... with no restraints.
    Kable24
    Kable24

Post  Kable24 Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:04 pm

Anybody get theirs yet? I'll have mine in hand in less than an hour. Blu-Ray of course.
    Sgt.Castle
    Sgt.Castle

Post  Sgt.Castle Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:58 pm

I am so pissed, I can't get the DVD 'til April. Probably watch it a couple times whenever Charter Releases it On Demand.
    screams
    screams

Post  screams Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:40 pm

The special features could have been better... but I suppose you couldn't ask for much.
    War Zone
    War Zone

Post  War Zone Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:14 pm

Sgt.Castle wrote:I am so pissed, I can't get the DVD 'til April. Probably watch it a couple times whenever Charter Releases it On Demand.

I am much more pissed. Here in Brazil War Zone has been cancelled because the movie's Box Office didn't do well in America. The movie was going to be released in April this year, I had to see the movie on a bootleg DVD that they sell in the streets. I loved the movie of course. In Brazil the original DVD will be released in August.
    Sgt.Castle
    Sgt.Castle

Post  Sgt.Castle Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:25 pm

War Zone wrote:
    Sgt.Castle wrote:I am so pissed, I can't get the DVD 'til April. Probably watch it a couple times whenever Charter Releases it On Demand.

I am much more pissed. Here in Brazil War Zone has been cancelled because the movie's Box Office didn't do well in America. The movie was going to be released in April this year, I had to see the movie on a bootleg DVD that they sell in the streets. I loved the movie of course. In Brazil the original DVD will be released in August.

Holy shit that really does suck.
    Jokerface89

Post  Jokerface89 Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:13 pm

From whats been readed about it over at the supehero hype and imdb boards it seems like this movie is so far doing well in the dvd sales.
    screams
    screams

Post  screams Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:23 pm

^ That's good news. Bring on the direct to DVD sequel.
    Jokerface89

Post  Jokerface89 Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:33 pm

That pretty much what it would most likely be.
    Sgt.Castle
    Sgt.Castle

Post  Sgt.Castle Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:32 pm

Any one have any Idea When it will be avalible on Charter On Demand?
    kt7777
    kt7777

Post  kt7777 Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:34 am

Yeah the film is kicking butt on DVD,it almost soldout at the Wal-mart I went to:)If there a sequel,Sly should direct it or direct a reboot if Marvel want to fresh start:)
    Blitzkrieg Bop
    Blitzkrieg Bop

Post  Blitzkrieg Bop Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:40 am

kt7777 wrote:If there a sequel,Sly should direct it or direct a reboot if Marvel want to fresh start:)
    Ha, no way! We've got three stand alone movies and no sequels! Now we've finally got a director and actor who nail the character. I'll take more Stevenson as Frank Castle any way I can get it.
    kt7777
    kt7777

Post  kt7777 Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:50 am

Blitzkrieg Bop wrote:
    kt7777 wrote:If there a sequel,Sly should direct it or direct a reboot if Marvel want to fresh start:)
    Ha, no way! We've got three stand alone movies and no sequels! Now we've finally got a director and actor who nail the character. I'll take more Stevenson as Frank Castle any way I can get it.
    I meant sometime down the road or if Marvel get back the rights.And I would love to see Ray and Lexi coming back for a sequel:)But if Lexi dont come back they should get Sly to direct it and have Ray to star in it:)
    Blitzkrieg Bop
    Blitzkrieg Bop

Post  Blitzkrieg Bop Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:54 am

kt7777 wrote:
    Blitzkrieg Bop wrote:
    I meant sometime down the road or if Marvel get back the rights.And I would love to see Ray and Lexi coming back for a sequel:)But if Lexi dont come back they should get Sly to direct it and have Ray to star in it:)
    I want Marvel to get all their characters back. Look at Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk. Both good movies and the creative team really showed love for their characters. And maybe, just maybe, we can get a Spider-Man movie where he doesn't have the same story outline each movie and cry.
    Blitzkrieg Bop
    Blitzkrieg Bop

Post  Blitzkrieg Bop Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:55 am

Blitzkrieg Bop wrote:
    kt7777 wrote:
    Blitzkrieg Bop wrote:
    I want Marvel to get all their characters back. Look at Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk. Both good movies and the creative team really showed love for their characters. And maybe, just maybe, we can get a Spider-Man movie where he doesn't have the same story outline each movie and cry.
    kt7777
    kt7777

Post  kt7777 Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:02 pm

Blitzkrieg Bop wrote:
    Blitzkrieg Bop wrote:
    kt7777 wrote:
    Blitzkrieg Bop wrote:
    I would really love for Marvel to get the characters back too,I'm sick of seeing of them getting rape by the studios.And what's wrong with SM movies lol,I'm joking I love them but they really need to stop making him a cry baby.And stop the dmn plot the same,I'm sick of seeing MJ getting kidnap in every movie.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:34 pm