Punisher War Zone (Former SHH members)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Punisher War Zone (Former SHH members)

The Punisher SHH forums are down, so now we've created this forum to continue discussing our love for all things Punisher.

+7
fat freddys cat
Punisher_MAX
screams
Kable24
Sgt.Castle
Team Andino
Brendan
11 posters

DVD Release

Blitzkrieg Bop
    Blitzkrieg Bop

DVD Release - Page 2 Empty Re: DVD Release

Post  Blitzkrieg Bop Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:11 pm

kt7777 wrote:
    Blitzkrieg Bop wrote:
    Blitzkrieg Bop wrote:
    kt7777 wrote:
    Blitzkrieg Bop wrote:
    kt7777 wrote:If there a sequel,Sly should direct it or direct a reboot if Marvel want to fresh start:)
    Ha, no way! We've got three stand alone movies and no sequels! Now we've finally got a director and actor who nail the character. I'll take more Stevenson as Frank Castle any way I can get it.
    I meant sometime down the road or if Marvel get back the rights.And I would love to see Ray and Lexi coming back for a sequel:)But if Lexi dont come back they should get Sly to direct it and have Ray to star in it:)
    I want Marvel to get all their characters back. Look at Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk. Both good movies and the creative team really showed love for their characters. And maybe, just maybe, we can get a Spider-Man movie where he doesn't have the same story outline each movie and cry.
    I would really love for Marvel to get the characters back too,I'm sick of seeing of them getting rape by the studios.And what's wrong with SM movies lol,I'm joking I love them but they really need to stop making him a cry baby.And stop the dmn plot the same,I'm sick of seeing MJ getting kidnap in every movie.
    Just imagine if some other studio had rights to the Punisher. Fox would probably make the movie PG-13 and have him kill only the major baddies.
    kt7777
    kt7777

Post  kt7777 Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:40 pm

Blitzkrieg Bop wrote:
    kt7777 wrote:
    Blitzkrieg Bop wrote:
    Blitzkrieg Bop wrote:
    kt7777 wrote:
    Blitzkrieg Bop wrote:
    kt7777 wrote:If there a sequel,Sly should direct it or direct a reboot if Marvel want to fresh start:)
    Ha, no way! We've got three stand alone movies and no sequels! Now we've finally got a director and actor who nail the character. I'll take more Stevenson as Frank Castle any way I can get it.
    I meant sometime down the road or if Marvel get back the rights.And I would love to see Ray and Lexi coming back for a sequel:)But if Lexi dont come back they should get Sly to direct it and have Ray to star in it:)
    I want Marvel to get all their characters back. Look at Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk. Both good movies and the creative team really showed love for their characters. And maybe, just maybe, we can get a Spider-Man movie where he doesn't have the same story outline each movie and cry.
    I would really love for Marvel to get the characters back too,I'm sick of seeing of them getting rape by the studios.And what's wrong with SM movies lol,I'm joking I love them but they really need to stop making him a cry baby.And stop the dmn plot the same,I'm sick of seeing MJ getting kidnap in every movie.
    Just imagine if some other studio had rights to the Punisher. Fox would probably make the movie PG-13 and have him kill only the major baddies.
    Oh god dont mention Fox they rape poor Street Fighter to death:(
    Brendan
    Brendan
    Admin

Post  Brendan Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:29 pm

There are some rumors going around that Kirsten Dunst might not be back for Spider-Man 4, and Raimi replied saying he would try and make the movie with MJ if that is the case. So who knows.
    kt7777
    kt7777

Post  kt7777 Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:26 am

Brendan wrote:There are some rumors going around that Kirsten Dunst might not be back for Spider-Man 4, and Raimi replied saying he would try and make the movie with MJ if that is the case. So who knows.
    Who cares is Dunst comeback or not.It's not like she doing anything at the moment.And I know that this SM film will be great because Sam has full control this time:)But if Marvel want to reboot they can cast Shia LaBeof or Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Peter Parker and Mary Eilzabeth Winstead as MJ & a new director or get Sam back I'm sold:)
    Team Andino
    Team Andino

Post  Team Andino Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:57 am

Ive been meaning to pick up the dvd but havent had a chance to till now. I plan on picking it up tomorrow. I LOVE the cover for the single disk but I hate skipping a 2 disk set, so I'll be taking the plastic cover for the 1 disk set an putting it over the 2 disk set so when I buy it I'll have both Cool

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:40 am