Punisher War Zone (Former SHH members)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Punisher War Zone (Former SHH members)

The Punisher SHH forums are down, so now we've created this forum to continue discussing our love for all things Punisher.

5 posters

Japanese Spider-Man series Streamed Online

Brendan
    Brendan
    Admin

Japanese Spider-Man series Streamed Online Empty Japanese Spider-Man series Streamed Online

Post  Brendan Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:04 am

If you want to see Spider-Man the way he was originally meant to be seen, you'll have to check these out.

Japanese Spider-Man series Streamed Online Japanesespiderman

They will be updating the site frequently with new episodes HERE
    War Zone
    War Zone

Japanese Spider-Man series Streamed Online Empty Re: Japanese Spider-Man series Streamed Online

Post  War Zone Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:29 pm

They should show Nick Fury, the TV movie with David Hasselhoff.

Sgt.Castle
    Sgt.Castle

Japanese Spider-Man series Streamed Online Empty Re: Japanese Spider-Man series Streamed Online

Post  Sgt.Castle Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:10 pm

I can't belive I actually watched all 25 Minutes of that Japanese Spider-Man..... Mad
    War Zone
    War Zone

Post  War Zone Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:16 pm

Sgt.Castle wrote:I can't belive I actually watched all 25 Minutes of that Japanese Spider-Man..... Mad

It's typical from Japanese TV series. The Heroes always have giant robots and fight against monsters.
    This is a Japanese series called Jaspion that I used to watch when I was a kid:

War Zone
    War Zone

Post  War Zone Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:51 pm

The Japanese Spider-Man's costume, looks like he is going to a costume party. It's not very different from the 1970's American TV series, it's on the same level of ridiculous, well I used to like the 1970's series, it was from this series that I became a huge fan of Spider-Man, of course when we are kids we watch everything.

kt7777
    kt7777

Post  kt7777 Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:23 pm

War Zone wrote:The Japanese Spider-Man's costume, looks like he is going to a costume party. It's not very different from the 1970's American TV series, it's on the same level of ridiculous, well I used to like the 1970's series, it was from this series that I became a huge fan of Spider-Man, of course when we are kids we watch everything.

The 70s Spider-Man&Incredible Hulk show is how I became a fan too.I watch the 70s SM series in the mid 80s reruns as a kid and watch the Hulk series in the mid 80 and on the SciFi channel in the 90s reruns:)
    screams
    screams

Post  screams Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:44 pm

The picture in the first post looks like a Power Ranger shot.
    kt7777
    kt7777

Post  kt7777 Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:01 pm

What the hell I just watched?It was like PowerRangers meets MaskRider meets something lol.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:48 am