Punisher War Zone (Former SHH members)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Punisher War Zone (Former SHH members)

The Punisher SHH forums are down, so now we've created this forum to continue discussing our love for all things Punisher.

3 posters

Spill.com's podcast about "Could there ever be a good Punisher Film?"

Brendan
    Brendan
    Admin

Spill.com's podcast about "Could there ever be a good Punisher Film?" Empty Spill.com's podcast about "Could there ever be a good Punisher Film?"

Post  Brendan Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:13 pm

I listen to spill.com's podcasts and movie reviews a lot and one day one of their podcasts suddenly became a huge argument over The Punisher. They criticize War Zone a lot and literally the two of them get into an argument over the possibility if a good Punisher movie can ever get made. I think a lot of you guys will enjoy listening to it as much as I did.

http://my.spill.com/profiles/blogs/a-couple-of-cold-ones-march

If you want to skip over to when they start talking about the Punisher, its at about 26 minutes into it.
    Punisher_MAX
    Punisher_MAX

Spill.com's podcast about "Could there ever be a good Punisher Film?" Empty Re: Spill.com's podcast about "Could there ever be a good Punisher Film?"

Post  Punisher_MAX Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:06 pm

the one guy against it has clearly never read The Slavers. I honestly believe Frank has more than enough to carry an amazing movie.
    Brendan
    Brendan
    Admin

Spill.com's podcast about "Could there ever be a good Punisher Film?" Empty Re: Spill.com's podcast about "Could there ever be a good Punisher Film?"

Post  Brendan Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:26 pm

There is also a great review on the DVD now on that site, along with a brief look at the Punisher's background as a comic book character:

http://my.spill.com/profiles/blog/show?id=947994:BlogPost:1180486
    fat freddys cat
    fat freddys cat

Post  fat freddys cat Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:37 pm

Yes there WILL BE A GOOD PUNISHER MOVIE !!!!!!!

Just will take a while getting there .....

Anyone still post here ?!?!?! Lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:07 pm